- Ultrasonic: It releases the oil as a part of a fine mist that enhances the moisture level in the air and is ideal for the drier climates that irritate people’s lungs. It's very economical as it requires only a small amount of oil along with the water to give the soothing effect.
- Nebulising: It doesn't use water, but could create fine oil particles that efficiently release the therapeutic effects
- Evaporative: It follows the natural evaporative process that includes blowing of air onto the oil with the help of a fan. It offers comparatively less therapeutic effect as different ingredient of the oil evaporate at different rates.
- Heat:It uses an open flame, generally a candle to release the oil and shares the same mechanism as the evaporative oil diffusers. It is very quiet, economical, and readily available.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
aromatherapy in your home. A few drops of essential oils can deliver therapeutic aromatherapy throughout the area while clearing the air and creating an amazing fragrant environment. So, why don't you invest in essential oil diffuser today and enjoy the benefits of a happy, relaxing and healthy environment?
- Make use of less oil: Diffusers that use heat burn through oils very quickly to spread the same amount of scent into your air. When using an essential oil diffuser, you only use a fraction of oil to get the same fragrance effect.
- Boost the immune system: If you have a strong immune system, then you are less likely to get ill. When you inhale essential oils, they go directly to the lungs. There they are quickly captivated into the bloodstream and circulated all over the body within a few minutes. On a daily basis, diffusing immune supportive essential oils improves your immune system.
- Used as natural perfumes: Essential oils not only smell good, but improve concentration and uplift mood. A nourishing atmosphere of harmony and peace can be created, by diffusing essential oils. You can also spray this on laundered clothes or on your pillows.
- Anti-stress and emotional support: No more stress! Essential oils help manage with high moments of stress. Take some amount and rub it softly behind the ears and nape of neck. You can also add it into a relaxing massage that allows you to enjoy its amazing calming vapors. Such smells can reduce blood pressure and slow heart rate.
- Used for spa and relaxation: You can also use it as spa that helps refresh the mind and body, maintain and promote psychological, physical and spiritual well-being. It is an incomparable sensual experience that regain confidence and self-esteem most especially for women.
Friday, April 10, 2015
An apparatus used to scatter the scent of different oils and substances into the air is an aromatherapy diffuser. The device transforms your workplace, home or hotel room into your personal oasis. This is an incredible find of modern times that not only lends a peaceful smell to your room but also serves as a therapeutic extra to your being in the room. Otherwise, scented candles were the major source for changing the aura of an ambiance.
The Problem with Scented Candles
Undoubtedly, scented candles was the most common approach to so-called aromatherapy, which is merely a method of dispersing scented oil fragrance through burning. Basically, the aromatic oils need not be burned or heated. The chemical components of essential oils are able to have intense effect on person's health and in well-being of mind and soul. While burning or heating the essential oils for dispersing the odor, the chemical components break and losses their natural properties. This eventually alters the curative properties and also the therapeutic factors of oil.
Scented candles are a huge source of indoor air pollution and they put off chemicals that are considered just as dangerous as second-hand smoke. Most of them are made from paraffin wax, which is huge source for toxic toluene and benzene. These chemicals are almost similar to fuel fumes, liberated from burning of petrol. Some are designed with synthetic perfumes and scents, which causes additional harmful gases in the air when burnt. Even toxins mostly found in paint and varnish such as Carbon Tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene, Acetone, Trichloroethene, and many more that has powerful impact on environment are commonly found.
Aromatherapy Diffuser: An Alternative to Scented Candles
Fortunately, Aromatherapy diffuser are a great alternative to scented candles. This can purify the sir around you by dispersing balanced amount of aroma oils. The diffuser bring freshness and also create a healing atmosphere around us. Instead of heating the essential oil the diffuser disperse the essential oils in a micro-fine vapor that stays suspended in the air for several hours. It allows you to inhale the oils to relieve respiratory infections, colds, and asthma. You could breathe in anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties of essential oils which will keep good health.
Choosing an Aromatherapy Diffuser:
Aromatherapy diffuser are now available many online stores. You could choose from their vivid varieties such as Fan Diffusers, Nebulizing Diffusers, Diffuser Pots, Special Purpose Diffusers, etc. All forms work well with provides calming effects to the users. Get a better sleep, stay alert, feel relaxed, uplift the spirit, and enjoy a romantic atmosphere with the useful and therapeutic aromatherapy diffusers.